7.09.2010

So Far So Superfantastic

I nearly forgot about this blog, like I said I would. But I didn't. Here I am. Typing more words for the masses (i.e. me) to read (I use i.e. because I AM the masses, not an example of the masses. So you (I) can't say that I don't know the difference between i.e. and e.g. I also took Latin for a few years, so suck my educated dick). I don't really have anything to type about, I just want to update this thing.

This'll make sense by the third paragraph

I guess I can give you a brief summary of my summer. Now, I could do a day-by-day thing, but there are now too many days and it would take me a very long time as all my days are incredibly happening-ful and stocked with things to write about. I could give you a general idea of what I've been doing, such as hanging out with friends and... that's about it really. I could tell you the mood I've generally been in, which is supramoderate happiness. But I'm not gonna tell you any of those things (oh ho ho, aren't I clever?).

I swear his shirt says 'gay' (making this picture an oxymoron)

No, instead I'm going to define my entire summer up to this point by one word: superfantastic. You might be wondering what on Earth superfantastic means (Firefox doesn't put a red line under it, so apparently it's a word). In case you are, and consequently in case you're retarded, it means fantastic to the point of being super and awesome and superfantastic. If you're wondering what something superfantastic looks like, I've littered this post with search results of "superfantastic" in Google images.

Now I get it!

Some of the more interesting things I've done this summer (woah woah, what the hell am I doing!? I thought I was gonna leave it at superfantastic. WELL I WAS WRONG) include a 4th of July camping trip with my friends. Each night was too long thanks to a fellow I know named Cristian. Cristian is a very intriguing person, with a whole lot of things to say. Awesomely, unlike some people with a lot to say, he knows what he's saying. But he never ever stops saying them. Even at 4am. This is all fine though, as then we get to sleep until 11. So going to sleep at 7am (I never said 4 was the deadline) gives us an amazing 4 hours of sleep.

Fucking incredible

The most interesting night, however, was the last one. The five of us dudes (for there WERE, in fact, five of us) were at first on a mission to get bud. We figured the night of 4th of July (or, I suppose, morning of the 5th) could only be completed by a lack of straight thinking. We almost got it from one fellow who called his cousin for us, but almost was not close enough. We managed to sit at a playground in the camp site in the darkest hours of the night and feel very statisfied. Now it gets interesting. As we returned to camp, I decided to walk around one last time to seek the greens. I found none, but as I was coming back to camp yet again, I felt very night-stalkerish and ninja-skilled. Read on to find out what shenanigans I did (I promise you might possibly be entertained or jealous).

A superfantastic intermission. Also, America.

I took off my conveniently take-offable flip flops, and stalked through the rain-wet grass. Coming up to my friends from behind a car, I felt the need to crawl underneath it and listen in on their conversation like a crazy spy or something. Which is exactly what I did. For an hour. You see, I've always wanted to see what my friends looked like when they talked from a third-person angle. And see that I did. Unfortunately, it was pretty much exactly like it was with me there, just without me there. They made fun of the German Fred, they talked about a few movies (Cast Away, The Road, The Mist), and they mentioned that they missed me. D'aww. I was hoping to discover their whacky opinions about me, but I guess they just miss me like good friends. And also holy shit it's 8 already.

Apparently 20% of superfantasy is tomatoes.

Having decided I was probably off getting high or raped or both, they went away to walk around and maybe look for me. I naturally followed. Using my advanced night stalking skills, I sneaked up on them. They were all very happy to see me, except looking annoyed. Soon, Cristian, the little mind-fucker, announced he has a bad vibe about me. As if I wasn't myself. Feeding off his fake fear, and the others' real fear, I started repeating to them their exact words. Oh boy were they freaked out. I started walking after them eeriely (for they were moving away from me slowly) and repeating more and more quotes. One, Alec, my best friend, lingered for a few seconds and we were alone. I dramatically/horrifically told him "you know, it's funny, we survived the weekend together. Any other guys would've pissed me off", which Cristian had told them in their assumed privacy. It was a very appropriate thing to say, as I seemed like a psychotic about to kill him.

The Seventh Superfantastic Wonder

As we came up to one of those campground public bathrooms, Cristian gleefully noted that the yellow lighting inside matches the death lighting in some horror films. This added to the effect, and everybody split up. I followed Fred into the bathroom, slowly stumbling in yelling "what happens when the mist goes away? THE MOVIE ENDS!". He fucking BOLTED out of there. For a minute or so I lost track of everyone, but the luckless Fred was soon in my radar. Using the dark to my advantage, I waited, invisible, at the side of the road until he came up. I started telling him about the German girl the others had told him about earlier, and he ran the hell away from me. I wasn't able to catch up conventionally, but none of my friends had thought of moving through others' camping sites. In this way I was able to stalk Fred as he ran all the way around the camp, while I leisurely walked, hidden in shadows.

Oh yeah.

Now that I think about it, apart from giving Fred a near heart-attack at the end, that's actually about all I had to say about the matter. Later as Cristian left the tent to use the bathroom, I said I'd follow him. I instead sneaked around the back of the tent and listened to more conversation until past Cristian's return. Once during their talking, my friends mentioned I'm probably listening to them right now. I almost burst out laughing (it wasn't particularly funny, but at the time I found it hilarious. It was also 6 or 7 in the morning). So actually yeah, that's it. And I was going to reveal more of my summer, but this one example took too damn long.

It just don't stop.

I think I've written enough and included enough images to qualify for a good post here. The actual quality of everything might hate you, but that never stopped me. So I suppose... this is the end. For now. *sniff* Goodbye )':

 The End

No comments:

Post a Comment